The 5th Ingredient® + Fermecraft
The beauty of Fermecraft is it can be customized to suit your brewing needs.
You can choose to automate all parts of your brewing production or you can install Fermecraft where you need it most and choose to bring additional features online when you need them.
You can be a startup brewing company or a long established operation; either way Fermecraft can deliver enormous benefits to your business, enabling you to
- Control the entire brewing process from grain handling
- Monitor and control the performance of your chiller systems
- Monitor and control the performance of your boiler systems
- Install customized ferment profiles across all your fermentation vessels
- Monitor and automate tank levels
- Monitor and automate carbon dioxide supply and consumption
- Connect to power supply facilities to monitor supply and consumption
- Connect and monitor ancillary equipment such as grain silos,
canners and bottle packaging lines
- Track and control your waste outputs
- Integrate with other operational data software systems
- Scale up or down to suit your production needs
- Minimize digital interference or signal drift through the
integrity of the FermeNet cable
- Operate a certified and validated safety system with confidence
The 5th Ingredient
Ready to ditch the old-school methods of paper logs, whiteboards, and spreadsheets? Tired of trying to juggle multiple software systems to find a single solution that fits your process? Do other brewery software systems feel more like they were built for accountants rather than the brewer?
The 5th Ingredient develops all-in-one brewery management systems that makes it easy to use your data for real-time process improvement.